[Entm-beu] AgOps poster board size

Gian Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Mon May 22 08:12:16 PDT 2023

Sent on behalf of Dr. Naoki Yamanaka naoki.yamanaka at ucr.edu<mailto:naoki.yamanaka at ucr.edu>

Dear fellow entomologists,

We are borrowing these poster boards (see the picture below) from AgOps for the upcoming International Insect Hormone Workshop at the Mission Inn, but we just cannot get the information from them about the size of the poster boards.

[cid:ii_lhyfho8w0]
Does anyone know the exact size of these square poster boards?  I just need to send this information to poster presenters this week.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Happy Monday to all,

Naoki

Naoki Yamanaka, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Entomology
Institute for Integrative Genome Biology
University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521, USA
Office: (951) 827-5253
Lab: (951) 827-5252
Fax: (951) 827-3086
naoki.yamanaka<https://post.ucr.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=p-x4KUG-4zjsRswiPzyuEppcRosssOd1_QhXEt230uQLVfZuPzPUCA..&URL=mailto%3anaoki.yamanaka%40ucr.edu>@ucr.edu<https://post.ucr.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=GSVSy1GlPRvAWEwyiqQOocPYJOZ_iOu3krqhebfE7r8LVfZuPzPUCA..&URL=mailto%3anaoki.yamanaka%40ucredu>
www.yamanakalab.com<http://www.yamanakalab.com>