[Entm-beu] BEUSA Flyer Invite

Gian Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Tue May 16 13:10:59 PDT 2023

Sent on behalf of Emilia Burnham eburn006 at ucr.edu<mailto:eburn006 at ucr.edu>

Hi everyone!

This Friday from 12-1 pm, we will be having a science communication language inclusivity meeting in Chapman Hall 109. We will have ✨pizza✨ first come, first serve :)

The Spanish lesson will be taught by our very own Gabriella San Jose, a 4th-year entomology undergraduate in our department, and the ASL (American Sign Language) lesson will be taught by Moon Feris from the California School of the Deaf in Riverside!

Come join us to learn some basic conversational phrases and insect (and insect-related words) that can help you in your science communication/outreach!

Email me (eburn006 at ucr.edu<mailto:eburn006 at ucr.edu>) if you have any questions!

--
Emilia Burnham (she/her)
Entomology - Class of 2024