[Entm-beu] Person(s) needed for tomorrow's outreach!!

Emilia Burnham eburn006 at ucr.edu
Thu Mar 23 12:26:20 PDT 2023

It has been covered!

Here is the April and May events sign up sheet :)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1la1GhpropswnuslUHv0a5-VhkZxwXiiWvYGnZJMHLas/edit?usp=drivesdk

Good luck on the rest of your finals this week and have a great Spring
break!!

Emilia Burnham (she/her)
UC Riverside - Class of 2024
UCR Entomology Departmental Outreach Coordinator
CIBER Baer Lab
AMWA Public Relations
BEUSA Co-President