[Entm-beu] Sneak peek into next week's outreach *opportunties!*

Emilia Burnham eburn006 at ucr.edu
Sat Mar 18 13:00:47 PDT 2023

Hi y'all!

I am looking for *1-2 people for Friday, March 24th* for a UCR Entomology
tour here in the courtyard. The two available shift times are: *9:30-10:30am
and 10:45-11:45am.*

Please let me know if you are available to volunteer that day! Thank you!
Emilia

--
*Emilia Burnham *(she/her)
Entomology - Class of 2024