[Entm-beu] Sneak peek into next week's outreach *opportunties!*

Emilia Burnham eburn006 at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 10 14:22:33 PST 2023

Happy Friday y'all!

For Week 10, we are going to be having an outreach with UCR Kinder Prep
(thanks Kenny and Rochelle!) and Boulder Ridge Elementary School coming to
visit us and get a tour! (thanks Sarah and Rebecca!)

The Boulder Ridge ES tour is on Thursday, March 16th with sessions from
9-10am, 10:30-11:30am, and 12:45-1:30pm. *We are looking for 1 more person
for the latter 2 sessions (2 would be even better!)*

Also, on Saturday, March 18th and Sunday, March 19th - both 9am-5pm
(10am-4pm for programming), we will be doing a Dinosaur Train STEAM
Festival at the Southern California Railway Musesum (thanks Joshua and
Rebecca! I will be there on the Sunday)
*We are looking for 1-2 people for the Saturday day, and 1 more person for
the Sunday day! *(If you can even do a portion of the day, please let me
know.)

If you are interested in seeing the events for the rest of this month and
want to sign up, here is the link to my Google sheets -->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ikmTLmiKabD8OtvGox8oaDM9EZlBISQHnWZ951s7OWg/edit?usp=drivesdk

If anyone can help, that would be amazing! Have a great rest of your day,
Emilia :)