[Entm-beu] [Entmfaculty] Congratulations!

Mark Hoddle mark.hoddle at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 7 07:48:40 PST 2023

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the mass emailings from me this morning - I made an important error in the earlier email for the PB ESA Entomology Team Award.

I inadvertently left Nic Irvin out of the UCR group - sorry Nic - this was a brain fart by me.

Mark

Mark S. Hoddle Ph.D., D.Sc.,

Professor of Extension in Biological Control,

Department of Entomology,

900 University Avenue,

Riverside, CA 92521, USA

phone: 951-827-4714