[Entm-beu] FW: Please FWD: 2023 Riverside Insect Fair Booth Registration Form

Ash Rivas ashley.hix at ucr.edu
Wed Mar 1 14:38:14 PST 2023

Sent on behalf of Hannah Chu

Hello everyone!
Please fill out this Riverside Insect Fair Booth Registration Form<https://forms.gle/Py8P21xvUrPVDF1n7> by March 1st, 2023 to finalize your booth for the 2023 Insect Fair.
If you did not fill out an interest form in January, we cannot guarantee you a booth at the event.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you!
Hannah
--
Hannah Chu
Ph.D. Candidate (she/her) - Murillo Lab<https://murillolab.ucr.edu/>

UCR occupies the ancestral homelands of the Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and Serrano peoples and we are grateful to have the opportunity to work on these lands. To find out more about the land that you are on, please visit https://native-land.ca/