[Entm-beu] Parking a the Getaway

Thomas Perring perring at ucr.edu
Fri Jun 30 13:30:37 PDT 2023

If you are coming to the Getaway this afternoon and you have a parking
pass, it is probably best to park across the street in Lot 24.  The parking
lots to the N and S of the Getaway have new parking pads installed and if
you park longer than 1 hour, Parking Services will give you a ticket.
There are parking places further west in those lots, but just make sure you
don't park over a pad.

Hope to see you soon.

Tom

Thomas M. Perring, Ph.D.