[Entm-beu] Fwd: Introduction - Jackie Beck, UC ANR

Matt Daugherty mattd at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 26 12:29:21 PST 2023

If anyone is, by chance, considering doing research at the Hopland Research
and Extension Center, be aware that there are funds available to support
student research.

More information can be found here: Hopland Scholars Research Award
<https://hrec.ucanr.edu/Research/Hopland_Scholars_Research_Award/>