[Entm-beu] Fruit fly neuroscience seminar on Tuesday, February 28

Gian Carlo Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Thu Feb 23 15:58:51 PST 2023

Sent on behalf of Naoki Yamanaka naoki.yamanaka at ucr.edu<mailto:naoki.yamanaka at ucr.edu>

Hi all,

In addition to our own department seminar on Monday, we will have another interesting seminar on fruit fly neuroscience on Tuesday next week.  Come listen to his talk if interested!

Naoki

Naoki Yamanaka, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Entomology
Institute for Integrative Genome Biology
University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521, USA
Office: (951) 827-5253
Lab: (951) 827-5252
Fax: (951) 827-3086
naoki.yamanaka<https://post.ucr.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=p-x4KUG-4zjsRswiPzyuEppcRosssOd1_QhXEt230uQLVfZuPzPUCA..&URL=mailto%3anaoki.yamanaka%40ucr.edu>@ucr.edu<https://post.ucr.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=GSVSy1GlPRvAWEwyiqQOocPYJOZ_iOu3krqhebfE7r8LVfZuPzPUCA..&URL=mailto%3anaoki.yamanaka%40ucredu>
www.yamanakalab.com<http://www.yamanakalab.com>