[Entm-beu] Mauck lab seeking fluon

Gian Carlo Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Thu Feb 9 12:22:09 PST 2023

Sent on behalf of Jaimie Kenney jkenn009 at ucr.edu<mailto:jkenn009 at ucr.edu>

Hi Gian,

Could you forward this email to the department to see if any other labs have a bit of fluon they can spare? The Mauck lab needs a small amount to hold us over until we can get an order delivered. Responses can be directed to jkenn009 at ucr.edu<mailto:jkenn009 at ucr.edu>.

Thank you!
Jaimie
--
Jaimie Kenney
Ph.D. Candidate - Mauck Lab<http://maucklab.ucr.acsitefactory.com/jaimie-kenney>

UCR occupies the ancestral homelands of the Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and Serrano peoples; we are grateful to have the opportunity to work on these lands and respectfully acknowledge their original caretakers.