[Entm-beu] FW: Science Nights Reminder MURDER AND MAGGOTS

Ash Rivas ashley.hix at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 6 10:12:59 PST 2023

Sent on behalf of Hannah Chu

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder that SciComm at UCR hosts a monthly Science Nights at Back to the Grind in downtown Riverside. This is a casual venue for you to share and hear about science from students and other researchers, writers, and thinkers in the area while you grab a coffee or beer.

Science Nights happen on the first Tuesday of the month at 7pm. This upcoming Tuesday I will be presenting on forensic entomology —while the talk is geared toward the general public, you are welcome to join!

Back to the Grind
3575 University Ave
Riverside, CA 92501

If you would like to participate as a speaker, please email Jess Maccaro at jmacc003 at ucr.edu<mailto:jmacc003 at ucr.edu> or me at hchu036 at ucr.edu<mailto:hchu036 at ucr.edu>.

[cid:18618980b13b39afd102]

[cid:1861898379a7b6dca713]

--
Hannah Chu
Ph.D. Candidate (she/her) - Murillo Lab<https://murillolab.ucr.edu/>

UCR occupies the ancestral homelands of the Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and Serrano peoples and we are grateful to have the opportunity to work on these lands. To find out more about the land that you are on, please visit https://native-land.ca/