[Entm-beu] FW: Borrowing Munger Cells for bioassays

Gian C Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Thu Dec 14 13:03:22 PST 2023

Sent on behalf of Timo Rohula timor at ucr.edu<mailto:timor at ucr.edu>

From: Timo Rohula timor at ucr.edu<mailto:timor at ucr.edu>
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2023 12:56 PM
To: Gian C Ledesma <gian.ledesma at ucr.edu>; Bodil Cass <bodilc at ucr.edu>
Subject: Borrowing Munger Cells for bioassays

Hello Gian,

We are looking to run a few bioassays with Munger cells but they are hard to find. Could you send a department-wide email to see if someone has any Munger cells that they want to donate or lend to us before we commit to buying our own? They can contact me directly at timor at ucr.edu<mailto:timor at ucr.edu>

Thank you,
Timo

--
Timo Rohula
Research Associate II - University of California Riverside