[Entm-beu] Thank you for your support!

Kerry Mauck kerry.mauck at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 13 16:03:08 PST 2023

Dear colleagues,

Thank you all for supporting our Crafts for a Cause fundraiser! As of 3:35
we have raised $2902 toward the Advancing Inclusivity in Entomology
Scholarship fund (nearly triple our target). This is the minimum amount, as
direct donations to the fund may not have been counted on our tally sheet.
$585 of this total was from the silent auction!

The PayPal fundraiser <https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/901mFXSNX7> will be
available and accepting donations through Sunday evening. Donations are tax
deductible!

All remaining plants from the plant sale are *half off the listed
price. *Plants
are located on the tables in the Entomology main lobby, with QR code in the
area for payment through the PayPal fundraiser.

In addition, Dr. Amy Murillo will sell the remaining pottery out of her
office (Entomology 239) until it is gone. We have about 20 beautiful bowls
left to choose from.

Many thanks to those who donated crafts and items to the fundraiser!

[image: image.png]

--
*Dr. Kerry Mauck*
Associate Professor & A.M. Boyce Endowed Chair in Entomology

Pronouns: she/her

Office: Entomology 324
Lab: Entomology 320
Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: 302-242-7948
Email: kerry.mauck at ucr.edu
Google Scholar
<https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=wt9IkqgAAAAJ&hl=en>
https://maucklab.ucr.edu/

UCR occupies the ancestral lands of the Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and
Serrano peoples and we are grateful to have the opportunity to work on
these homelands.