[Entm-beu] Insect Fair Rough Schedule

Gian Carlo Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 17 13:47:26 PDT 2023

Sent on behalf of Hannah Chu hchu036 at ucr.edu<mailto:hchu036 at ucr.edu>

Hi everyone,

The Riverside Insect Fair is this Saturday! In case you are planning out your day, attached is a rough schedule of the day's events. The only slight change is that the Garden and Ag Insects panel will be 20 minutes and the remaining 10 minutes will be a waggle dance demo.

We're still looking for people to volunteer at the Touch-a-Bug booth which will be indoors this year! If you have any time throughout the day, please sign up here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14eRNEpH0MxvZ3_HeCB9YhkOIwhzx0es0lxWwwg-N_40/edit#gid=0>.

Thank you all for making this event possible!

Hannah

--
Hannah Chu
Ph.D. Candidate (she/her) - Murillo Lab<https://murillolab.ucr.edu/>

UCR occupies the ancestral homelands of the Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and Serrano peoples and we are grateful to have the opportunity to work on these lands. To find out more about the land that you are on, please visit https://native-land.ca/