[Entm-beu] May Outreach Events

Emilia Burnham eburn006 at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 17 08:00:00 PDT 2023

Hi everyone!

I'm sharing out the May Outreach events that are coming up!
Event Name Where? Day Time
Tatiana Oliveros St Adelaide Academy May 4th 9-10am
Highlander Day (transfer day) UCR May 6th 9:30am-3pm
Terrace Elementary May 8th 12pm-2pm
Cecillia Power Glen Avon ES May 15th offcial time TBA

Justina DeLeon Cortez K-8 Magnet School
UCR Entm Courtyard
May 23rd
10:30-11:30am
11:45am-12:45pm

Also, just to check if one outreach event is a possibility, would anyone be
available May 11th between 9:30-1:30? Email jessica.maccaro at email.ucr.edu
for more info on this one.

If you're interested in helping out with any of these, let me know and fill
out your name on the Google sheet linked here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1la1GhpropswnuslUHv0a5-VhkZxwXiiWvYGnZJMHLas/edit?usp=sharing>

Thank you in advance!

Emilia Burnham (she/her)
UC Riverside - Class of 2024
UCR Entomology Departmental Outreach Coordinator
CIBER Baer Lab
AMWA Public Relations
BEUSA Co-President