[Entm-beu] FW: Entomology Summer Camp at UCR - Register Now!

Ash Rivas ashley.hix at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 13 16:15:43 PDT 2023

From: Stephanie Castillo <stephanie.castillo002 at email.ucr.edu>
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2023 3:48 PM
Subject: Entomology Summer Camp at UCR - Register Now!

Hello,

Do you know students entering grades 9, 10, or 11 that are interested in exploring the fascinating world of Entomology?

The Entomology Graduate Student Association at UC Riverside invites young, curious minds to join our "Exploring Careers in Entomology Summer Camp<https://entomology.ucr.edu/engagement/outreach/junior-entomologist>." With topics covering molecular biology, medical entomology, agriculture, poetry, and more, there's something for everyone.

Our fourth annual youth summer camp will be held from June 19th-23rd, 2023, from 8:30 am-12:30 pm. Enrollment is open for 12 students, so be sure to register soon to secure your spot. The cost of tuition is $300.

We understand that the cost of tuition can be a barrier to attending this educational opportunity, which is why InsectaBio and the Entomology Graduate Student Association are offering a limited number of need-based sponsorships. Eligible participants can find the sponsorship application here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc0VsVlbCqX8ZhB4l3-rMj3IV1EwGwP3fs51SYZEZNS5Y3hBg/viewform>, and are due Friday, May 5th. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance by May 15th.

Register now<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc1nJvCAI3DcmW0SfUJCxjwwKaVyoVM4y7LWnMTItSbdNCJPA/viewform> for a summer of fun and wonder at UCR!

Sincerely,
Stephanie Castillo & EGSA
[cid:ii_lgfp64jk0]