[Entm-beu] Fwd: US EPA Region 6 welcomes you to a Multi-University Food/Environment Presentation

Rick Redak richard.redak at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 13 10:03:27 PDT 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Agdean <agdean at ucr.edu>
Date: Thu, Apr 13, 2023 at 9:48 AM
Subject: Fwd: US EPA Region 6 welcomes you to a Multi-University
Food/Environment Presentation
To: David Volz <david.volz at ucr.edu>, Richard Redak <redak at ucr.edu>,
Bpschair <bpschair at ucr.edu>, Howard Judelson <judelson at ucr.edu>

Hi Everyone,

Please see email below and share if you think there is interest among your
faculty.

Best regards,

Isgouhi

Isgouhi Kaloshian (she/her)
Divisional Dean, Agriculture and Natural Resources
Professor, Department of Nematology
College of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
University of California
Riverside, CA 92521

agdean at ucr.edu
2258B Geology Building