[Entm-beu] Looking for Entomology Outreach Interest!

Gian Carlo Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 28 10:26:36 PDT 2022

Sent on behalf of Emilia Burnham please send a replies to eburn006 at ucr.edu<mailto:eburn006 at ucr.edu>

Good afternoon everyone!

Hope you all are well and are having a great start to the fall quarter! If you don't know me, my name is Emilia Burnham, a third year entomology major, the vice president of BEUSA, and I am our department's newest undergraduate director of outreach coordination!

We have some awesome outreach opportunities coming up and I am looking for some volunteers for these events. Please check out and answer this google form about your interest in volunteering. It shouldn't take too long! I really appreciate it. ---> https://forms.gle/unyvxngULsqwK1fB9

If you know someone who is not in the entomology department, but is still interested/does research in entomology, please share this with them as well.

Thank you & have a wonderful day,

Emilia Burnham