[Entm-beu] Content for Entomology TV: need YOUR help!!

Christiane Weirauch christiane.weirauch at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 15 02:30:36 PDT 2022

Quick reminder that we are still looking for content for the new TV that
will be installed in the lobby shortly! We have great insect, bug camp, and
"BEUSA in the field" photos, but little in terms of* annotated photos
introducing individual labs, BEUSA, EGSA, highlighting new research, etc.*
Deadline for uploading files is *Sunday September 18*. Thanks a lot,
everyone, Christiane