[Entm-beu] NHMC: Nights at the Museum 10/27

Gian Carlo Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 25 14:06:37 PDT 2022

Sent on behalf of Stephanie Castillo scast032 at ucr.edu<mailto:scast032 at ucr.edu>

Dear Museum Enthusiasts,

Join the Natural History Museum Club for our Nights at the Museum series. Our first event for this series is this Thursday, October 27th at 5 pm. We will be going on an Earth Sciences Collections Tour, a tour that takes you deep into the collection of dazzling minerals, intriguing rocks, and otherworldly fossils, led by museum scientist Dr. Lauren English! You will see what professors and researchers from various fields and institutions use to research and teach students about Earth, life, and beyond! We will meet at the picnic tables in the Geology Courtyard to kick off this event with some pizza before we enter the spooky "dungeon" where the collection is located.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at scast032 at ucr.edu<mailto:scast032 at ucr.edu>.

Cheers,
Stephanie Castillo
President, Natural History Museum Club