[Entm-beu] Western Section of The Wildlife Society’s annual conference in Riverside

Robin Doyle Testa robin.testa at ucr.edu
Thu Oct 20 08:41:23 PDT 2022

The following message has been forwarded on behalf of Dr. S. Hollis Woodard.

Hi everyone,

The Western Section of the Wildlife Society is holding their annual conference in Riverside next year in February. The deadline for submitting abstracts to present is next Friday (Oct 28).

I had the opportunity to spend time with members of this organization this past summer looking for bumble bees; they were great to hang with and seem very interested in connecting more with entomologists. For students considering careers working with state or wildlife agencies, I highly recommend considering attending.

Students who sign up to volunteer get free registration. The keynote speaker is Joel Sartore<https://www.joelsartore.com/> (who runs the horrifying/important Photo Ark project).

More info here:
https://riverside2023.tws-west.org

[cid:ii_l9h4cnxk0]