[Entm-beu] Need volunteers for Oct 19 10AM Entm courtyard outreach!!

Christiane Weirauch christiane.weirauch at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 17 14:15:23 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,
We'll have 50 participants from Mission Vista Academy in the
Entomology courtyard on *Wednesday October 19 at 10AM for one hour* and
currently have only two Entomology volunteers (thanks!). We are
looking for *two
additional volunteers *for this outreach and education event. If you are
available and willing to help, please email Emilia (cc'd) and me.
Best wishes and thanks in advance, Christiane
--
Christiane Weirauch
Professor of Entomology

Ph: 951-827-5707
Email: christiane.weirauch at ucr.edu <Christiane.weirauch at ucr.edu>
https://profiles.ucr.edu/christiane.weirauch
Center for Integrative Biological Collections http://cibc.ucr.edu/
Editor, Systematic Entomology
<http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1365-3113>
President, International Heteropterists' Society (2022-2026)