[Entm-beu] ENTM Destash Announcement

Gian Carlo Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 29 14:08:22 PST 2022

Sent on behalf of Jessica Purcell

----------------------

Dear colleagues,

I hope this note finds you all well.  Amy and I are organizing an informal, fun event next week that we hope will bring people together, potentially raise a few bucks for our departmental DEI scholarship, and help us to destash creations from the last few years.  All are welcome, and if you'd like to add some creations, please just let us know.  Flyer is attached.  Hope to see you next Wednesday!

Best wishes,
Jessica

--
Associate Professor