[Entm-beu] NHMC: Entomology Workshop Final Day TODAY

Gian Carlo Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Thu Nov 10 13:12:14 PST 2022

Sent on behalf of Stephanie Castillo scast032 at ucr.edu<mailto:scast032 at ucr.edu>

Dear Entomologists,

Join us TODAY at 5 PM for our final day of the Entomology Workshop. We will learn about citizen science, identification, and imaging. No science background is required to help contribute valuable work to UCR's research collections so bring your friends and enjoy some pizza before the meeting.

***Location change: Entomology Bldg, large conference room (first floor, next to the entomological exhibits).

See you there!

Cheers,
Stephanie Castillo
President, NHMC