[Entm-beu] Reminder: First Friday TODAY @4 and "Oh My and More" competition winners!

Gian Carlo Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Fri Nov 4 11:46:45 PDT 2022

Sent on behalf of Jessica Webb jwebb014 at ucr.edu<mailto:jwebb014 at ucr.edu>

------

Hello Dept. of Entomology Folks,

It's the First Friday of the month which means we are going to gather in the Entomology courtyard Today at 4:00 PM. This is a monthly casual gathering where all the different members of our department (grad students, admin, researchers, staff, professors etc.) are invited to bring some drinks and snacks to enjoy together. The event is BYOB, but, if you have the resources available, please consider bringing enough to share with a couple of people.

Also come find out who the winners of our "Oh My and More" drawer competition are!

[cid:ii_la2twqah1]

Jessica Webb
(she/her)
Ph.D Candidate- Baer Lab