[Entm-beu] Insect Fair Thank You and Feedback

Ashley Hix ashley.hix at ucr.edu
Tue May 10 13:33:15 PDT 2022

Sent on behalf of Mari West<mailto:mwest008 at ucr.edu>

Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much to those of you that participated in this year's Insect Fair and helped make it a success. As our first year back after a 2-year hiatus, I was very pleased with how the event went, and that is mostly thanks to you all and your great efforts! All the UCR booths were fantastic, and it seemed like everyone was having a great time! As a token of appreciation, you should have already gotten an Insect Fair pin at the event, but I left a couple of bags of extras at the Entomology administrative office front desk for anyone who did not receive one. Please limit to one pin per volunteer for now. I will let you know if we still have extras at the end of the week.

Although I think the event went really well, I am aware that there are areas for improvement. I would value your feedback on how we can improve the event in future years immensely. If you would like to provide anonymous feedback, please fill out this survey<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdIh_Mp7CvYkfLHx-oxDoBuH6fkn0uIdATXIogXlXkdnF3Ojg/viewform?usp=sf_link>. As always, please let me know if you have any questions.

Many thanks,

Mari West
EGSA Education and Events Committee Chair