[Entm-beu] [Entmfaculty] Departmental DEI event and survey

Hollis hollis.woodard at ucr.edu
Tue May 3 17:10:22 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that there will be a department-wide DEI meeting tomorrow
11-12 in the large conference room. There will be coffee and snacks!

And here is a Zoom link if you'd like to attend but can't make it in
person:
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/93964102178?pwd=NUlnOXRHYkx4ZXVRdXdtVUU4eUVIUT09

Hollis

Email: hollis.woodard at ucr.edu
Lab website: woodardlab.com
Lead PI, US National Native Bee Monitoring Network RCN: usnativebees.com