[Entm-beu] FW: Insect Fair 2022: Last Chance!!

Ashley Hix ashley.hix at ucr.edu
Thu Mar 31 11:02:32 PDT 2022

Sent on behalf of Mari West<mailto:mwest008 at ucr.edu>

Hi Everyone,

We are still planning an in-person Riverside Insect Fair on Saturday, April 30th, 2022 at the new Main Library in Downtown Riverside! This is your last chance to reserve a booth for you or your lab! If you or your lab have not yet signed up to participate in this year's event, please fill out this survey<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxV-cGGBekJpnp4HQ0nLMz5KIeIh_3oLJtDDKcjFI-Mosg4w/viewform>. I will be reaching out to those of you that have signed up shortly to collect more information.

Hope to see you all there!

Many thanks,

Mari