[Entm-beu] Post-doctoral position: insecticide & parasite resistance in cockroaches

Robin Doyle Testa robin.testa at ucr.edu
Tue Mar 22 10:12:11 PDT 2022

The following message and attachment has been forwarded on behalf of Dr. Chow Yang Lee.

From: "Scharf,Michael E" <mescharf at ufl.edu<mailto:mescharf at ufl.edu>>
Subject: post-doctoral position: insecticide & parasite resistance in cockroaches
Date: March 21, 2022 at 6:00:07 PM PDT

Dear Colleagues,

Greetings. I would be most appreciative if you could share the attached post-doc position announcement with any upcoming or recent graduates, colleagues, qualified potential candidates, etc. This is a unique inter-disciplinary opportunity, and thus the ideal “perfect” candidate may not exist. We thus encourage applications from motivated researchers with experience in any of the areas of urban entomology, insect toxicology, insect physiology, insecticide resistance, transcriptomics and/or insect microbiomes!  The closing date is March 31 but that window can be extended, so I would encourage any interested candidates to reach out with any inquires.

Apologies for the extra email traffic but thank you for your time and consideration!  I look forward to crossing paths again soon.

Mike
Michael E. Scharf | Endowed Professor in Urban Entomology | Entomology & Nematology Dept. | University of Florida | Gainesville FL 32611| Steinmetz Hall Rm. 3101 | Ph: 352-273-3953 | mescharf at ufl.edu<mailto:mescharf at ufl.edu>