[Entm-beu] Fwd: Funded PhD at Purdue Entomology

Rick Redak richard.redak at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 11 11:05:07 PST 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bistline-East, Allison Joy <abistlin at purdue.edu>
Date: Fri, Mar 11, 2022 at 10:32 AM
Subject: Funded PhD at Purdue Entomology
To: richard.redak at ucr.edu <richard.redak at ucr.edu>

Hi Rick,

Hope you're doing well since ESA. Jeff Holland, a professor in the
department here at Purdue, is currently recruiting for a funded PhD
assistantship. Since the fieldwork will be primarily around southern
California, he asked me to reach out to see if there might be any interest
from UCR students. Would you be able to circulate the attached info around
for graduating undergrads/Master's students?

All the best,
Allison

---

Allison Bistline East, PhD (she/her/hers)
Postdoctoral Researcher | Department of Entomology

Smith Hall B71 | 901 W State St. West Lafayette, IN 47907

o: 765-496-1573
c: 909-334-2555

On Twitter: @ABEentomology
https://www.entm.purdue.edu/ecolab/