[Entm-beu] First Friday Celebration!

Robin Doyle Testa robin.testa at ucr.edu
Wed Jun 1 10:28:11 PDT 2022

The following message has been forwarded on behalf of Benjamin Nyman.

Hey Entomologists,

This Friday, June 3rd will be our last First Friday of the school year so I hope to see everyone in the courtyard starting at 4pm!

EGSA will be providing some drinks but BYO favorites for yourself or to share. Because it is the last of the year we will also be providing pizza (the finest a Pizza Hut gift card can buy) to go with our beverages. Please keep all mask-less eating/drinking outdoors and stay safe everyone!

Cheers,
Ben

--
Benjamin L. Nyman