[Entm-beu] SoCal Blow Fly Inventory Help

Gian Carlo Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Wed Jul 27 11:37:32 PDT 2022

The following message has been forwarded on behalf of Ph. D Candidate Hannah Chu. Please send responses to hchu036 at ucr.edu<mailto:hchu036 at ucr.edu>.

From: Hannah Chu <hchu036 at ucr.edu<mailto:hchu036 at ucr.edu>>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 11:03 AM
To: Gian Carlo Ledesma <gian.ledesma at ucr.edu<mailto:gian.ledesma at ucr.edu>>
Subject: SoCal Blow Fly Inventory Help

Hello everyone,

I am conducting an inventory of blow flies in Southern California and am currently looking for residential locations around Riverside to place traps. I have attached a flier with additional information.

If you are interested in participating, please fill out this Google form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd3krv7MNqLcCFPPUuGnNAEO_2xEWOu9XIFXWqaHxsIDUyd4g/viewform?usp=sf_link> by Friday, August 5th. I will follow up mid-August. Also, if you know anyone in the general Southern California area, please feel free to forward them this information!

If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at hchu036 at ucr.edu<mailto:hchu036 at ucr.edu>.

Thank you so much!

Best,

Hannah

--
Hannah Chu
Ph.D. Candidate (she/her) - Murillo Lab<https://murillolab.ucr.edu/>

UCR occupies the ancestral homelands of the Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and Serrano peoples and we are grateful to have the opportunity to work on these lands. To find out more about the land that you are on, please visit https://native-land.ca/