[Entm-beu] New Apex Bait Technologies position openings

Robin Doyle Testa robin.testa at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 28 09:22:10 PST 2022

The following message and attachments forwarded on behalf of Dr. Chow-Yang Lee.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dangsheng Liang <dliang at apexbait.com<mailto:dliang at apexbait.com>>
Subject: new position openings
Date: February 23, 2022 at 2:50:01 PM PST
To: Chow-Yang Lee <chowyang.lee at ucr.edu<mailto:chowyang.lee at ucr.edu>>

Chow-Yang,

I am expanding our lab. We have recently received grants from USDA and NIH to work on insect bait development. If you know of anyone who enjoys research and is interested in creating new products, please let me know. Enclosed please find the job descriptions that you can forward to potential candidates. For the entomologist position, we can take people with MS or even BS degrees.

Regards,

Dangsheng

Dangsheng Liang, Ph.D.

President