[Entm-beu] T-Shirt Design Contest Reminder

Robin Doyle Testa robin.testa at ucr.edu
Thu Feb 24 13:35:43 PST 2022

The following message has been forwarded on behalf og Meghan Moore.

Hello all!

This is just a reminder that the t-shirt design contest is still ongoing! I've only received a couple of designs and would love to see everyone's ideas. I am extending the deadline to next Friday, March 4th! To submit your design please email Meghan Moore (mmoor049 at ucr.edu<mailto:mmoor049 at ucr.edu>).

If you have any concerns or questions feel free to reach out to me! Good luck everyone and have fun!

Thanks,
Meghan

--
Meghan E. Moore