[Entm-beu] Slots to meet with Laura Figueroa on Monday

Quinn McFrederick quinnmc at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 4 10:25:40 PST 2022

ENTM,
The seminar speaker for Monday (Laura Figueroa) is a really amazing
scientist and person. There are several available meeting slots with Laura
which you can reserve at the link below. If you are interested in disease
ecology, ecological networks, melittology, advancing DEI in science, or
just chatting with a star scientist about their journey then I urge you to
sign up. You won't regret it, I guarantee it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13UNVnI7ViagnSF0iEdwS-pEFRpOXGYxS48G5cj2XhmI/edit?usp=sharing

Best Wishes,
Quinn S. McFrederick
McFrederick Lab <http://melittology.ucr.edu/>