[Entm-beu] Urgent Message to I&Q Users - humidity supply is off on the first floor of the IQF

Serguei V Triapitsyn serguei.triapitsyn at ucr.edu
Mon Dec 12 13:35:51 PST 2022

Attention I&Q Facility Users with rooms on the first floor:

Due to a broken steam pipe, there will be no humidity supply in all rooms on the first floor of the Insectary and Quarantine Facility, likely until about midday tomorrow (Tuesday). According to Physical Plant personnel taking care of the problem, heating will remain on.

Serguei V. Triapitsyn, Ph.D.
Principal Museum Scientist and Quarantine Supervisor
Department of Entomology
University of California
3401 Watkins Drive
Riverside, CA 92521-0314
USA

Telephones: +1-(951) 827-7817 (Entomology Research Museum office)
             +1-(951) 827-2595 (Quarantine Facility office)
Fax: +1-(951) 827-3086