[Entm-beu] Reminder: Craft afternoon TODAY, 3-5 PM

Gian Carlo Ledesma gian.ledesma at ucr.edu
Wed Dec 7 11:33:53 PST 2022

Sent on behalf of Dr. Purcell jpurcell at ucr.edu<mailto:jpurcell at ucr.edu>

Dear colleagues,

I hope you're all having a great week.  I wanted to send a reminder that Amy and I (and friends!) are holding a small fundraising event for the Advancing Inclusivity in Entomology Scholarship, in the form of an arts and crafts 'destash'.  We'll be set up in the large conference room from 3-5 PM this afternoon in case you'd like to check out our creations!  Check out the attached flyer for a sample.  Hope to see some of you there!

Best wishes,
Jessica

--
Associate Professor