[Entm-beu] Volunteers need for the Insect fair!!

Robin Doyle Testa robin.testa at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 27 10:06:19 PDT 2022

The following message has been forwarded on behalf of Samantha Standring.

Hello Entomology Department!

The Insect Fair is THIS WEEKEND and we are still in need of volunteers. If you haven't volunteered yet, now is the time for all of us to chip in to make sure that the first insect fair back in-person since the start of this pandemic is a great one!

With the intention to make this as great as we know it can be, we are asking for your help! It is a GREAT opportunity to meet with members of the community and work to educate the public about insects and all the cool, diverse aspects that make all of us so interested in them.

We are in current need of volunteers to help with many aspects of the Insect Fair. The following link shows our current volunteer needs:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_l4wiEf_qMyiRsofmxgXlLrytMzz7OYCum_Nh9kG4KE/edit#gid=0

If people can reply back with 1 or more time slots where they would be able to volunteer, it would be greatly appreciated!

If you have any questions please contact Mari West (mwest008 at ucr.edu<mailto:mwest008 at ucr.edu>) or Benjamin Nyman (bnyma001 at ucr.edu<mailto:bnyma001 at ucr.edu>). If unsure who to contact, feel free to contact me (ssmit038 at ucr.edu<mailto:ssmit038 at ucr.edu>) and I will direct the email to the appropriate person.

Thank you,
EGSA Insect Fair Committee

--
PhD Candidate (She/Her)