[Entm-beu] Job Opportunity - Spotta - An Advanced Insect Pest Detection Technology Company

Robin Doyle Testa robin.testa at ucr.edu
Mon Sep 27 08:12:48 PDT 2021

The following message and attachment has been forwarded on behalf of Dr. Mark Hoddle.

Spotta, a U.K.-based start up that develops advanced electronic pest insect detection equipment (e.g., smart traps that use the Internet of Things to report insect captures/detections to cloud-based sotwares/apps). Spotta is looking for a lead entomological researcher (Ph.D. or MS).

Mark S. Hoddle Ph.D., D.Sc.,

Professor of Extension in Biological Control,

Department of Entomology,

900 University Avenue,

Riverside, CA 92521, USA

phone: 951-827-4714