[Entm-beu] New- Return To Campus website regarding Covid-19

Christina Hoddle christina.hoddle at ucr.edu
Mon Sep 20 11:55:54 PDT 2021

Hi Staff and Students,

As the new school year starts, I wanted to bring to your attention a new website that campus is maintaining regarding COVID-19 issues and returning to campus. EHS was maintaining the site for the campus, and it is still active, but this site is more all-encompassing.

Please check out this site. It has a lot of useful information

Campus Return | Campus Return (ucr.edu)<https://campusreturn.ucr.edu/>
Campus Return | Campus Return<https://campusreturn.ucr.edu/>
A Safe Return to Campus. As we look ahead to fall 2021, the safety and well-being of our students remains a top priority. UC Riverside will return to mostly in-person instruction beginning fall quarter, with a few courses to remain remote.
campusreturn.ucr.edu

Regards,
Christina
Lab Safety Officer for Entomology (LSO)