[Entm-beu] NHMC Undergraduate Research Social 10/21 5pm

Robin Doyle Testa robin.testa at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 18 13:46:49 PDT 2021

The following message and attachment forwarded on behalf of Stephanie Castillo.

Dear Natural Historians,

Join the Natural History Museum Club for our annual Undergraduate Research Social this Thursday! Come network with faculty, staff, and graduate students in a casual setting to learn about specimen-based research on campus and potential opportunities.

This in-person event will be on October 21st at 5:00 pm at the Student Success Center in Multi-Purpose Room 3. We will adhere to all COVID-19 safety protocols, which means students must RSVP to attend using this Google Form: https://forms.gle/WxSHxZK69hJ6wLJW6<https://gmail.us1.list-manage.com/track/click?u=8981b73808efd79141c90fbd8&id=108a08d6bd&e=2f890333e6> and complete the Daily Wellness Check.

Refreshments will be provided and attire is casual.

We hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Stephanie Castillo
NHMC Vice President