[Entm-beu] Entomology/ EEOB DEI book club - "As Long as Grass Grows" by Dina Gilio-Whitaker

Robin Doyle Testa robin.testa at ucr.edu
Wed Oct 13 11:01:15 PDT 2021

The following message and attachment forwarded on behalf of Dr Natalie Holt.

Hi all,

Thanks so much to everyone who was able to make our first reading group!

The book we've chosen to read this quarter is "As Long as Grass Grows" by Dina Gilio-Whitaker.

The meeting schedule for the rest of the quarter and other details are in the attached flyer.

If you'd like to continue hearing about the book club, please email Natalie (natalie.holt at ucr.edu<mailto:natalie.holt at ucr.edu>) to be added to the google group. All future communication will go through that group.

Take care,

Natalie and Hollis

--
Dr Natalie Holt