[Entm-beu] New EEOB / Entomology DEI book club

Robin Doyle Testa robin.testa at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 11 18:16:54 PDT 2021

The following message forwarded on behalf of Dr. Natalie Holt.

Hi all,

Just a reminder that tomorrow (10/12) is the first meeting of the EEOB / Entomology DEI book club

We'll be meeting every other Tuesday 10-11am on picnic hill (byo blanket 😀)

Our first meeting will be an informal discussion of how we'd like the book club to run, and we will choose the first book. You can vote for your choice of book here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18VdtEtRkS6hMfshcLsehDdNBphSdR6rPP1okgu-hsS0/edit

Take care,
Natalie and Hollis

--