[Entm-beu] Please share: CDFW Bumble Bee Scientific Aid

Robin Doyle Testa robin.testa at ucr.edu
Fri Oct 8 13:43:19 PDT 2021

The following message has been forwarded on behalf of Dr. S. Hollis Woodard.

Hello Bee and Entomology Professors,
The California Department of Fish and Wildlife is hiring a Scientific Aid focused on collecting bumble bees across the state and supporting our new California Bumble Bee Atlas community science initiative, a partnership with The Xerces Society. We're hoping to find applicants with entomological field experience and a passion for bees! Please share within your networks: https://www.calcareers.ca.gov/CalHrPublic/Jobs/JobPosting.aspx?JobControlId=272402
Thank you,
Hillary

Hillary Sardiñas, PhD
Senior Environmental Scientist
Pollinator Coordinator, Wildlife Diversity Program
California Department of Fish & Wildlife
Cell: 916-387-5148
Email: Hillary.Sardinas at wildlife.ca.gov<mailto:Hillary.Sardinas at wildlife.ca.gov>

--

Dr. S. Hollis Woodard