[Entm-beu] Giving Tuesday/Match

Rick Redak richard.redak at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 29 13:12:47 PST 2021

All,
I just want to bring your attention to an opportunity we have for
increasing the total amount (and hence the payout) for our endowment to
support undergrad research while enhancing diversity and inclusivity.  Any
amount donated to the Advancing Inclusivity Endowment for undergraduate
research opportunities will be matched. So if you give $50, the net
donation will actually be $100. The match stays in effect until 11:59 p.m.
tomorrow. The site below allows donations via online or snail mail (any
amount, just get that postmark).   Thanks in advance for considering it.

Donate to Advancing Inclusivity Endowment
<https://cnas.ucr.edu/giving-ent?utm_source=Test&utm_campaign=c5471d4744-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_01_22_06_15_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e922d65c84-c5471d4744->

Dr. Rick Redak, Professor & Chair
Department of Entomology
University of California