[Entm-beu] FW: Please send photos!

Robin Doyle Testa robin.testa at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 1 08:09:49 PDT 2021

The following message forwarded on behalf of Hannah Chu.
Please send responses to Hannah Chu hchu036 at ucr.edu<mailto:hchu036 at ucr.edu> and Krissy Dominguez cdomi009 at ucr.edu<mailto:cdomi009 at ucr.edu>.

Hello everyone,

If you are giving a talk or poster/infographic for Entomology 2021, please email me & Krissy Dominguez your pictures if you would like it shared on social media.

Hannah

--
Hannah Chu
Ph.D. Student (she/her) - Murillo Lab<https://murillolab.ucr.edu/>

UCR occupies the ancestral homelands of the Cahuilla, Tongva, Luiseño, and Serrano peoples and we are grateful to have the opportunity to work on these lands. To find out more about the land that you are on, please visit https://native-land.ca/