[Entm-beu] Seasonal position in pest management with Driscoll's

Robin Doyle Testa robin.testa at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 1 14:32:11 PST 2021

The following message and attachment forwarded on behalf of Jimmy Klick.

I manage the entomology department at Driscoll's, a global producer in fresh berries. Jose (cc'd) manages the applied research and agronomy department. We are in search of a technician to help us scout from March to October for our number 1 pest: spotted wing drosophila (SWD). The position is based in coastal Oxnard, CA (Ventura County). A more detailed job description is attached.

Thank you so much,
Jimmy

Jimmy Klick

Sr. Research Manager