[Entm-beu] Undergraduate Program Review

Rick Redak richard.redak at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 8 10:55:16 PDT 2021

All,
Just an important reminder that our Undergraduate Program Review kicks off
next week starting on April 12.  For most of us, April 13 and 14 are the
dates to keep in mind.  Attached is the overall schedule with the zoom link
embedded at the top of the schedule.  Please go to the session in which you
are assigned (an in which you picked!).

Here is the zoom link for redundancy's sake

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/93350634437?pwd=VW9seVZnQndTN1JtVS9TcUpYa3J4Zz09
Meeting ID: 933 5063 4437
Passcode: 641286

This is a critically important review for us, as
possessing/participating/administering and undergraduate program is
critical  to maintaining a department.  I don't need to tell you (do I?)
how much hot water the department could be in with a poor review.  I really
have no worries about that as long as everybody shows up and participates
as scheduled.

For undergrads, if you have not already agreed to join one of the two times
available for you to meet with the review committee, feel free to join
either one.  The more the merrier.

For Grads/TA, your time is April 14, 11 a.m.

Dr. Rick Redak, Professor & Chair
Department of Entomology
University of California
Riverside, CA 92526