[Entm-beu] inclusivity slide

John Heraty heraty at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 5 11:26:04 PDT 2021

Dear all,

Attached is a slide that we can use to promote donations (hopefully) to the inclusivity endowment. If you can append this to your presentations, it might help to promote some funding.

Note that we also have some business cards on the way for when we enter the physical world again. Also, we are working on getting out the first application round in the very near future…. we will let you know.

All the best,

John (and the rest of the committee)

P.S. Please also remember that we have entered a new tax year and those ’new’ donations count ;-)